Pages

November 5, 2010

I'm OutMANned

Last night I had a glimpse into my future, and I'm not quite comfortable with it. 
While my daughter was at Drama Practice  at church, my husband, son and I watched "The Karate Kid".  During the movie, my son and husband engaged in male behaviour involving bodily functions etc. 

They found this quite humorous and tried to out do each other at who can be more gross.  As the only female there, I was completely disgusted by this caveman behaviour and just wanted it to end.

My daughter will be leaving for College next year.  That will leave just the three of us at Sapphire Ridge.  I will officially be in the minority.  All my life, I have never been in the minority as far as the ratio of male:female in my home is concerned.  What am I going to do?

How will I cope with all of the testosterone? How will I survive the farting contests, booger flings and hands down pants every single day.  I need a plan!
Yes...
Something that will protect me from the belches and spit bubbles. 

But what?

Help me.....please?

No comments:

Post a Comment