Pages

October 27, 2011

Mommy Fail - The Sesame Street Edition

This morning my 8 yr. old son looked into the cabinet and found an old Sesame Street book. He opens the book and proceeds to name all of the characters:
"Elmo"......
"Zoe".....
"Cookie Monster".......

"I never saw him before in my life...grumpy or something.".....

"The blue guy"........
"The Garbage Grump"......

"The Big Yellow Bird"........


"Esther and Ernie"

WTH??? How could he NOT know Sesame Street?  I mean everyone in all four corners of the earth knows Sesame Street!
He can't compete against everyone else who learned that "C is for Cookie", "It Ain't Easy Being Green", and that Rubber Duckie really is the one!
As a man, he'll never understand the rude Bert and Ernie jokes guys tell when they're hanging out, or even be able to confess about the crush he had on Maria.
What have I done! I've failed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment