Pages

March 25, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow? part4

Well, it's been a while since the last update.  My garden has seen some ups and downs lately.  The ups, you'll see in a bit.  The downs resulted in a full-on assault of pulling up unruly tomato plants! I've learn alot about gardening and alot about myself during this process.

I realise that I am impatient and I give up too easily. NOT GOOD!  But, there will be a Round Two to my garden, so I hope that the lessons learned will produce a bountiful harvest.

So, back to the ups:
Tomatoes

Tomatoes too

Broccoli

Cabbage

Carrots

Carrots too

  If you don't garden, try it.  You don't even need a yard.  Container Gardening is very popular these days.  I want to encourage everyone to grow your own food if possible.  It's good for the environment and more importantly, it's good for your health.  Gardening allows you to know where your food comes from and how it's been produced. It feels really good to allow my son to pull up a carrot, wash it off, and eat it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment