Pages

September 2, 2011

Birthday

I am feeling reflective and grateful, sitting on a couch more than 2,000 miles away from home thinking,"Who knew I'd be here welcoming my 37th birthday?" The answer quickly came to me:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."  Jeremiah 1:5 NIV
"13For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be." Psalms 139:13-16 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment