Pages

April 23, 2012

Travelling Ritual


I always get the travelling blues whenever I have to leave my family for a few days. I have so many things to do and nothing packed.  I just don't feel like doing anything.  It happens every time (sigh). 


But soon I'll go from the blues, to panic mode. My adrenaline will be pumping in overdrive. I'll get everything done because I won't sleep tonight. When I get to the airport tomorrow, I'll find a corner and just fall asleep. I have a special talent of sleeping ANYWHERE.  


That's my ritual, I guess.  I must do better.
What's your travelling ritual?  What preparations do you make, mentally and physically?

2 comments:

  1. It's been years, but I remember when I was a flight attendant and trust me...no matter how much you travel, that adrenaline in overdrive never goes away.

    I considered myself a professional luggage-packer, but it never failed...panic always hit.

    I know that feeling of sleeping anywhere. It's a talent a few of us have.

    Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never go anywhere alone..i can't even imagine this place running without me!
    have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete