Pages

June 15, 2010

Summer Activity #1 -Trip To The Beach

This is our second week of Summer Break. The kids are here and they are great.  Yes, they scream, shout, argue, cry and make a mess but they are still great.   We did not do much last week as I was preparing for the Yard Sale.

By the way, the yard sale was a great success! People were here at 6:30 in the morning.  By 10:00 a.m. it was pretty much dead, but we made more money than I ever thought we would!  My sister and I plan to do this twice a year.

Back to the kids.
I took them to the beach on Friday.  It was like the official start to Summer activity.  There were 12 of us including myself.  Six ranging in ages of 2 through 9, and 5 teens.  While at the beach we found this little guy:

The water was unusually warm.  It was as if it came from a tap. 
We all had a great time as you can see from the pic below:
Okay, MOST of them enjoyed themselves. The kid in the bottom left corner had a different experience I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment